- Moi: Lol I was reading my livejournal again and I wrote about JM... In January 2005... We're in August 2010. OMG.
- Moi: Tu te souviens de JM?
- Lodite: Non
- Moi: Mais si, le gars la, dont je t'avais parle.
- Lodite: Le gars marie la?
- Moi: Why would I write about him :S
- Lodite: ....
- Lodite: Ha le gars que t'avais rencontre au concert.
- Moi: Yeaaaah!... Wait... It looks like I've only met two guys in my whole life.
- Moi: Pathetic.
- Moi: Is it just me or does tumblr not publish your queued posts... I, most of the time, have queued daily posts, but sometimes days pass by and nothing gets published... Maybe I'm doing something wrong, I was just wondering.
Style : Soft Rock
I was listening to this random mixtape I got my hands on and one song, Bloodbuzz Ohio, really caught my attention. Not that the sound was very original, but the singer’s deep barytone voice made this song stood apart from the others. I was hooked. I only needed to listen to this album once to know I would love it.
The National - High Violet (2010)
- Moi: I was listening to this song (Mogwai - You don’t know Jesus) when I read the bad news… Perfect song for the moment but I’m so disappointed… All the vids I posted today are now gone. At least my google account is safe… Now ottoke, ottoke, what to do?